Saturday, September 21, 2024

Website updates 9/21/24

 The hyperfixation has waned but the fixation is still there, lol.

I've updated the about page, the comics page, and added a resume page listing all my current and completed works.

The plan is to eventually ditch carrd and just use neocities for my website/portfolio. Carrd has been nice but it's really limited with what I can do visually, where as neocities, while I don't know much about coding, I know enough and have looked up what I don't know and it's already miles beyond what I was able to do with my carrd site.

All I've got left as far as building the site is to flesh out the links page, fix a couple things in the gallery, and figure out what the heck I wanna do with the home page.

I wanna add some more art to the site, but everything I want to add needs to be drawn so I likely won't get to any of that until maybe this winter. I've just got too much on my plate for autumn with 3 zines on top of normal comic stuff so I'm not expecting much wiggle room until like... late November after all my zine deadlines + recovery time.


That's it for now, I'll check back in when I make more updates to the site~

No comments:

Post a Comment